Patrick Crusius: Photo Of El Paso Shooter As Facebook Shuts Down his Accounts

by:

World News

 

Photo Of El Paso Shooter As Facebook Shuts Down his Social Media Accounts
Following the Mass shooting of people at the El Paso which has claimed many lives. Social Media giant, Facebook Inc has removed the Facebook and Instagram accounts under the El Paso shooting suspect’s name, Patrick Crusius.

Facebook said it is working with law enforcement after the shooting in Texas.

READ MORE:   CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg announces plan to launch dating service

“Our thoughts are with the victims and their families. Content that praises, supports or represents the shooting or anyone responsible violates our Community Standards and we will continue to remove as soon as we identify it”, Facebook’s spokesperson said.

A Twitter account that appeared to belong to Crusius was also shut down on Saturday evening local time.

READ MORE:   Mathew Knowles shares Melania Trump’s Bikini photo and that of Michelle Obama to blast hypocrites

Two federal law enforcement sources told CNN that investigators are reportedly reviewing a “manifesto” posted days before the shooting that may lead to a motive. The online posting was believed to be written by Crusius.

“I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion,” it states.

So far, 20 people were killed and several others were injured in the city of El Paso, Texas.

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *